surprises. Your Dexter REALTOR® will be happy to
recommend a number of highly reputable home
We advise considering the following when making your
nal decision as to which inspector to bring onto your
team, and what to look for when working with them:
• Ensure that the home inspector is a qualied and
• Ensure the home inspector checks for visible issues
with plumbing, electrical systems, the roof, insulation,
walls, ceilings, oors and windows, and the condition
of the foundation. They can also check that included
chattels, like furnaces and air conditioners, are in
proper working order.
• Ensure your home inspector gives you an up-close
and personal look at your new home. It takes at least
3 hours to go through all the systems and complete
the home inspection, and, if there are any problems,
you'll want to see them rst-hand. Your inspector will
also give you maintenance tips and recommendations
for easy x-ups, if necessary.
• Ensure that in the end, you receive a detailed report
that summarizes the condition of your home.
• At that point it is your decision whether or not you
proceed with your purchase, or walk away from the